Friday, April 21, 2017
· Students, check for your name on the lists in the lunchroom for your yearbook order. For more info, please see Ms. Burke.
· Softball tryouts will be May 10, 11,and 12th after school from 3:45-6. If interested, please see Coach Civalier or Coach Nordeoff.
· HOSA awards banquet will be held on Thursday, May 4; please sign up with the number of guests that will attend and to bring a side dish. Meat will be provided. Please see HOSA Officer or Mrs. Pye to sign up no later than Thursday, April 27.
· There will be a meeting on Friday in the gym during both breaks for all those interested in playing softball next year.
· Next Monday, April 24th Dr. Aaron will be here to do FREE physicals for all rising 9th graders through 11th. If you will need one for next year please come by the office to pick up a form for your parents to fill out and bring with you Monday. They will be in the fieldhouse following school.
· Come out and support the SEB Golf Team! Chick-fil-a biscuits will be sold next Wed.,Thurs.and Fri.(26th-28th) during both breaks. Biscuits are $2.75
· Junior jacket softball camp will be held May 30th-June 1st. If you know any Rising 1st-6th grade (ages 6-12) who might be interested please pick up a form. Forms may be picked up from Coach Nordeoff or Coach Civalier.
· Summer School will be offered: June 5th-June 29th; 8:00 am to 12:00 pm; Monday through Thursday; $50; No charge if you are 75% complete in a current E2020 class.
· ATTENTION SEB SENIORS!
On Friday April 28 from 9:00am to 12:00pm, Ogeechee Tech will be at SEB and available for you to complete a FREE application for admission! You can discuss the numerous programs of study that are available and ask questions regarding admissions and financial aid requirements.
Any MOWR seniors that are planning on attending OTC after graduation, please stop by and discuss the transition process.
· Volleyball tryouts on May 8th - 11th from 4-6 PM and a Parent Meeting on Thursday, April 20th at 6 PM in the gym.
· There is a Volleyball Interest Survey on our school webpage. This form is for any student who is interested in trying out for the SEBHS volleyball team for the fall 2017 season. THis includes RISING 9th graders.
· Project Graduation Meeting, Thursday, April 27th at 6:30 in the media center.
· All Seniors believing they qualify for a Fine Arts Seal need to come get an application from Mr. Whitaker today and take it with them to fill out. The applications will be due back to Mr. Whitaker no later than April 21st.
· Are you interested in becoming a healthcare professional? If so, make plans to attend Magnolia Coastlands Health Career Camp this summer. Applications are due no later than May 19. Forms are available in room 112 and on Mrs. Pye's teacher webpage.
· It’s now time for the Reading Carnival Reading Passport contest. Complete 4 out of 5 tasks on your reading passport to enter a drawing for a prize. Prizes this year include a laptop, e-reader, Kindle Fire, bicycle, cash and gift cards. See Mrs. Scripture in the media center for your passport and more information.
· The Reading Carnival is again this year asking for donations of gently used books to be used as prizes at the Reading Carnival. There is a box in the media center for your donations. Thanks for your support.
· SEBHS Cheerleading Tryouts on May 8-12, 4-6PM. Please see our school website to register online and for more information.
· Yearbooks are on sale for $85. The deadline is April 30th. You can pick up a form in the Guidance Office or Mr. Burns' room, 425. There will be a limited number of extras & they will cost more after April 30th, so get yours today! Students may pay in 2 installments if necessary.
· Sports this week: Varsity Baseball on Friday at home with Toombs County
· Happy Birthday today to Beth Marchisio (Mar-keys- e-o)
· Happy Birthday on Saturday to Emma Britt, Sheri Groover and Noah Mathis
· Happy Birthday on Sunday to Taylor Usher and Jonathan Volskay